Texas Has a New Rising Star, and She’s One of Our Own
We are proud to announce our very own Alyssa Romero has been selected to the 2021 Texas Rising Star list. This distinct honor is awarded to only 2.5% of top-ranking lawyers in each state, all of which must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. In Alyssa’s case, she has thrived in her capacities at such a young age, earning her a spot on Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list for the second year in a row.
Needless to say, Alyssa is perceived as the “best of the best” in Texas.
Alyssa primarily litigates plaintiff personal injury cases and real estate cases, but she also practices school law. Clients trust Alyssa’s remarkable representation and powerhouse legal counsel to get them through their toughest legal battles. To the surprise of no one, she not only meets but exceeds clients’ expectations.
Her well-versed knowledge and legal experiences give our firm an unparalleled edge, and we are immensely grateful to have this Rising Star on our team. We are proud of Alyssa’s impressive accomplishments and passion for helping clients overcome difficult times in their lives.
Rising Stars Selection Process
All attorneys go through the Super Lawyers selection process, and if they’re not selected to the Super Lawyers list but satisfy either one of the Rising Stars criteria mentioned above, they are named a Rising Star. To give a brief background, the four-step selection process is as follows:
- Nominations: A lawyer enters the candidate pool via a managing partner survey, peer nominations, third-party feedback, or identification by the Super Lawyers research team.
- Independent research: Lawyers are then evaluated on 12 indicators of professional achievement and peer recognition, which include but are not limited to:
- Bar and/or professional activity
- Special licenses/certifications
- Peer Evaluation: Candidates with the highest point totals from steps 1 and 2 serve on the Blue Ribbon Panel, where members evaluate other candidates within their primary practice area.
- Final selection: Those who are not selected to the Super Lawyers list but meet either one of the Rising Stars criteria undergo the Rising Stars selection process. Again, only 2.5% of attorneys in the state earn this recognition, and she’s one of our own.
As you can see, the Rising Stars selection process is rigorous and demanding. But Alyssa continues to amaze us and defy the odds. For award-winning advocacy, you know who to call. Reach out to Farah Law at (888) 481-9359!