Coren N. Majors was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. Coren is the first attorney in her family and a first-generation college graduate. She received her high school diploma from DeSoto High School. After completing high school, Coren attended Texas Woman’s University. During her undergraduate years, she became a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. After receiving her undergraduate degree, Coren graduated Cum Laude from Thurgood Marshall School of Law in Houston, Texas.
In law school, Coren learned how to zealously advocate on behalf of her clients when she participated in Thurgood Marshall School of Law’s renowned Mock Trial team while also clerking at a personal injury litigation firm.
- United States District Court – Southern District of Texas
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- First Party Insurance
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association