Licensed in both Texas and New Mexico, Milad Kaissar Farah was born and raised in El Paso, Texas. A graduate of El Paso High School, Mr. Farah holds a degree in marketing from Texas Tech University and obtained his Juris Doctorate degree at Texas Southern University-Thurgood Marshall School of Law.
Mr. Farah practices in west Texas and throughout New Mexico, litigating 18-wheeler crashes, wrongful death, personal injury, product liability, and first-party insurance claims. He has been recognized as a Super Lawyer and by The National Trial Lawyers Top 100. Mr. Farah served as President of the El Paso County Trial Lawyers Association and is an active Board Member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, El Paso Bar Association, and American Association for Justice. Mr. Farah also serves as a commissioner on the El Paso County Ethics Board.
When not serving his clients or community, Mr. Farah enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, sports, traveling, and cooking.
- Duly admitted and licensed as an Attorney and Counselor at Law to practice in all Courts of the State of Texas
- Duly admitted and licensed as an Attorney and Counselor at Law to practice in all Courts of the State of New Mexico
Areas of Practice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association - Board of Advocates
- American Bar Association
- El Paso Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- El Paso Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of New Mexico Young Lawyers Division
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers - Rising Star: 2016
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2021